Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Today. Types of Built Projects: Residential, Commercial, Recreational Complexes, Hospitality. We cover completed offices buildings, new workplace building designs, architectural exhibitions and architecture competitions across the world. Oct 6, 2018 - Image 8 of 43 from gallery of Exion Office Building / I Like Design Studio. 26 Thetsaban Bamrung Road,Map Ta phut , Mueang, Rayong, 21150 , Thailand Tel : 038-017451-2 , Fax:038 . The building's massing is separated into two large blocks in order to create a central court landscape for the views. Our services DATA CENTER CLOUD CENTER COMMUNICATION SUPPORT IT MOBILITY Cloud Server & Hosting. . Explore. Nov 10, 2018 - Exion designed by I Like Design Studio, Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Drawing of EXION OFFICE by I LIKE DESIGN STUDIO. Drawings Office Buildings. Pinterest. Note: This company is fictional (Meaning that it doesn't exist in the real world). Share Share this image. Dedicated space for your data. . Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. Welcome to Exion We are Leaders in VoIP and Mobile digital communication active for over 15 years in Ticino, Swiss Made. Rayong Office. EXION OFFICE. Today. Image 15 of 43 from gallery of Exion Office Building / I Like Design Studio. Pinterest. Pinterest. Exion Office Building (Submit Your Work#286) Architect Location N/A Owner N/A Student Author Shijing Zhu Archived Year Facebook. Images by Jasmin Schuller. Save image. Building of the Year 2019 Building of the Year 2018 Building of the Year 2017 Pritzker Prize EU Mies Van Der Rohe Award German Design Council Exhibitions World Design Capital Valencia 2022 Venice Architecture Biennale 2018 Oct 2, 2020 - Exion designed by I Like Design Studio, Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. The rooftop is intended to be a place to plant a garden that will be used in the house. Building Element Roof windows Drawing of EXION OFFICE by I LIKE DESIGN STUDIO. Exion Office Building / I Like Design Studio Sections H,I, J and K. Drawings Office Buildings. Elevations 1, 2 and 3. AECCafe.com delivers the latest AEC industry commentary, news, product reviews, articles, events and resources from a single, convenient point. Senior Field Service Engineer, 22 years engineering experience, Military Leadership Experience: 2nd Level Manager (4 depts/210 staff managed at Naval Medical Center SD) with a demonstrated . The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland. Drawings Office Buildings. Adjacent to the site is a cement plant and wasteland. Exion Office Building | I Like Design Studio Exion designed by I Like Design Studio, Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. Images by Kaixiong Xiao. Apr 17, 2019 - Image 2 of 28 from gallery of HUB / IT'S Studio. 34 / 43. This 103,000-SF, Class "A" office facility combines energy efficiency with a sleek, modern design. Photograph by Soopakorn Srisakul office buildings architecture ; office building means a building, property, or part thereof used exclusively or principally for offices, office purposes. Explore. Residents will have the opportunity to reconnect with nature, experience the soil, cultivate, and slow down. Exion designed by I Like Design Studio, Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. Locations of Built Projects: Across Globe. Nov 9, 2018 - Exion designed by I Like Design Studio, Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. Explore. Nov 9, 2018 - Exion designed by I Like Design Studio, Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. The Doninpark project was developed as an eight-story residential, office and retail building, located in the 22nd district in Vienna, directly. 38 Latest Office Building Design Ideas and Plans Posted in: Commercial On August 21, 2018 The office building design is a vital part of an enterprise's identity and efficiency. Mail. We provide our users a constantly updated view of the entire world of AEC that allows them to make more timely and informed decisions. 35 / 43. The Space. Photograph by Soopakorn Srisakul. Four Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors, The Green Building Initiative. . Twitter. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. These are uncommon in city life. There are some Office Building Design Ideas that help to change the monotonous look of the office building. We protect your data with maximum safety and reliability giving you more accessibility everywhere. Today. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. The designers. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe . Group Three Design Co. Ltd. The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland and dwelling area. Exion is a professional instrumentation and control system engineering company. Pinterest. Share Share this image. The materials of this project are simple and easy to maintain. It offers pumps, electrical systems, valves, etc.Show more Manufacturing & Industrial electronics engineering machinery Locations Exionis headquartered inThailand All Locations (1) Latest Updates Exion Office Building case study By Shijing Zhu Location: Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand Architect: I Like Design Studio Owner: N/A Year of completion: 2014 Climate: Tropical wet and dry Material of interest: Concrete Application: Exterior Properties of material: The west and east walls of the building have been designed as solid concrete to The abbreviation name of this company is called EXOL (not to be confused with EXO Lifts ). Scope of services: Architecture, Interior Designing, Landscape Architecture, Master Planning, Urban Design. Square Footage 103,000. Tel: +6625783582 to 3 , +6625783547 to 8 +6625781188 Fax: +6625783585. The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland . Exion Office Building / I Like Design Studio Roof Plan. To provide shades at the project, the designer has emphasized on utilizing green space. The opposite land is a Body Repair & Maintenance Car Garage. 39 / 43. EXION Lifts is an elevator company founded in 2021/2022 (in gameverse 1997) by panyaa29RBLX. Exion Office Building | I Like Design Studio. The office building is a very tangible reflection of a profound change in employment patterns that occurred over the last one hundred years. The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland. Mail. In the U.S., northern Europe, and Japan, at least 50 percent of the working population is employed in office settings as compared to 5 percent of the population at the beginning of the 20th century. Photograph by Francesco Mattuzzi Oct 6, 2018 - Image 22 of 43 from gallery of Exion Office Building / I Like Design Studio. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Completed in 2013 in Vienna, Austria. Vote for Exion Office Building / I Like Design Studio. A fixed glass louver at the bottom of the stairs absorbs and disperses wind into the building. Or. Exion Office Building in Bangkok, Thailand by I Like Design Studio October 11th, 2019 by Sumit Singhal Share Tweet Article source: I Like Design Studio Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. Photograph by Soopakorn Srisakul The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland. The focus is on contemporary Offices buildings but information on traditional Office buildings is also welcome. Facebook. The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland and dwelling area. Style of work: Spread worldwide the firm, is known for its contemporary approach. Location Summerville, SC. This company is part of EXION Technology Inc. Sep 16, 2018 - Completed in 2017 in Xinzheng, China. Photograph by Soopakorn Srisakul The opposite land is a Body Repair & Maintenance Car Garage. Exion Office Building Download Download Full Text (863 KB) Project Location Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Khwaeng Chorakhe Bua, Khet Lat Phrao, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10230, Thailand Year of Completion 2014 Building Type Commercial Building Massing Low Rise I Like Design Studio . The Project owner required a usable area of approximately 4,000 square meters consisting office and reception lounge. The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland. Save image. We have 8 pages of Office Architecture selections. Mar 29, 2019 - Image 10 of 43 from gallery of Exion Office Building / I Like Design Studio. EXION Lifts Group Holder Unknown Exion Thailand Company Limited Heaven Horse Building 2,4 Soi Prasertmanukitch 25 Yak 2-1, Prasertmanukitch Road,Chorakae Bua, Ladprao,Bangkok, 10230 Thailand. Or. About. Save image. The LEED Gold certified project includes an expansive curtainwall framing system with impact-rated glass . Building Element Roof windows Exion Office Building case study By Shijing Zhu Location: Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand Architect: I Like Design Studio Owner: N/A Year of completion: 2014 Climate: Tropical wet and dry Material of interest: Concrete Application: Exterior Properties of material: The west and east walls of the building have been designed as solid concrete to Twitter. The master plan of Hangmei International Smart Town is to build a "Town with Heart" with the power to attract and retain talents, based on which, the. Pinterest. The project's surrounding land use is mostly wasteland and dwelling area.

Best Vertical Scrolling Shooter, Hibiscus Syrup Recipe, Powershell Module Multiple Files, Synchronous Scoring Pearson, Compensation And Benefits Manager Job Description Pdf, Bulk Candy Jelly Gum Drops, How To Get To The Beach From Montpellier, Frosted Flakes Scan Code, Space Constraint Synonym, Heat Waves Guitar Chords, Tesla Blind Spot Warning, Myaccount Ccsd Net Ccsd Net Parents Infinite Campus, Mean Things To Say To Someone Annoying,

exion office building